Need a home loan?
We can help!
Situated by a nature reserve, this home offers a lifestyle of undeniable sophistication. The distinctive style in combination with high end finishes are showcased throughout this family home while boasting four large bedrooms, two bathrooms and a generous entertaining area.
Located in the well sought after Kalynda Chase, this abode was built with family in mind. Upon entering the home, you are greeted by an open plan living area with good size lounge and dining space. The kitchen features a large island bench with desirable breakfast bar. All four bedrooms are well sized with the master bedroom having an ensuite and two-way walk in robe. The master bedroom enjoys pleasant views of the immaculate gardens as well as the nature reserve. The ensuite is decadently large and includes dual vanities and a separate toilet. The spacious laundry is also a feature of this property with plenty of storage.
This spectacular home isn't short of extras including a 1.5 KW solar system with eight panels, louvers throughout the home, cathedral ceilings, security system with eight cameras, bore, shed, man cave and shade blinds in the entertaining area. All these extras can be enjoyed with no side neighbours and the spectacular views of the nature reserve.
The undercover, tiled entertaining area is particularly appealing with its full opening glass doors which, when open, create a fantastic feeling of connection with the outdoors. In addition, the entertaining area itself has a built in BBQ and shade blinds, allowing you to entertain any time of the day.
Location is another feature of this home being only a short drive to the Willows Shopping Centre, Cannon Park dining and entertainment precinct. You'll never run out of things to do!
* 699sqm allotment in sought after Kalynda Chase
* Next to a picturesque nature reserve
* Attractive roofline and entrance portico creating great street appeal
* Tiled, open-plan dining, kitchen & lounge
* Four carpeted bedrooms
* Three bedroom's with built-in robes and master with large, two-way entry with walk-in robe
* Luxury ensuite with dual vanities and separate toilet
* Main family bathroom with shower and bath
* Separate toilet, ideal for guests
* Carpeted theatre/media room
* Split system air-conditioning throughout
* Large laundry with storage
* Undercover and tiled entertaining area with shade blinds
* Double garage for your piece of mind
* Fully irrigated gardens & minimal mowing
* Fantastic fully lockable man cave/extra space
* Prime location being only a short drive to shopping centres and dining precinct
* Privacy with no side neighbours
* Security system with eight cameras for your safety
* Solar system with eight panels
* Side access for boat or caravan
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Size: 699 m² (approx)
- Alarm System
- Air Conditioning
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Secure Parking
About - 14 Drysdale Street, BOHLE PLAINS, QLD 4817