Need a home loan?
We can help!
Located in a prime suburb of West End, this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom cottage is just waiting to be turned into a dream home or that perfect investment. The property has generous-sized rooms, is fully fenced and sits on an 461sqm block.
Seldom does a restoration include an ergonomic design that considers nature's elements; namely the embracing of cooling sea breezes. This property has had no expense spared on cross-ventilation, insulation and cyclone safety. The result is an exotic and compact home that utilises every space and is the most harmonious and coolest of homes. Modern yet sympathetic to its era.
Once you enter into the property you will be greeted by a large open sitting room that leads onto the living area, 3 bedrooms and the kitchen. The fully renovated kitchen is located to the rear of the property and is particularly generous in size - the perfect canvas to work your magic! You could even further enhance this large space to the rear of the kitchen.
Two of the bedrooms have added rooms that could be used for either walk in robe, be converted to your own personal office or add your very own ensuite to the property.
True to a traditional Queenslander, this property has 1 storage areas downstairs and a large room that has been converted into a bedroom retreat area. You have the opportunity to convert it into whatever you desire - children's play area, storage for the man toys, even your very own gym or office as it has endless potential!
With plenty of space available in the backyard, there is more than enough room to create your own private oasis with a pool.
The generous internal size of this property and its proximity to the city makes it the perfect profitable project for the home owner, renovator or investors - the possibilities with this gem are truly endless!
- 461sqm flat block
- Lovingly restored to its original character and charm with modern energy saving appliances
- Traditional features include archways, high ceilings and polished wooden floors
- Recent features include skylights and bespoke paint job
- Insulated and cross ventilated with new cedar louvers throughout
- All bedrooms are of generous size
- Fully renovated kitchen
- 2 separate living areas
- Storage area to the downstairs and added room for an office
- Opportunity to open-up rear of property for greater entertaining options
- Lush, flat, fenced backyard with chicken coup
- Countless opportunities for the astute buyer
- Enjoy walks to Castle Hill and views of Mt Stuart
- Enjoy bike rides to the Strand and Rowes Bay
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Land Size: 461 m² (approx)
- Air Conditioning
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
About - 137 Francis Street, WEST END, QLD 4810