Inspect this home
Sun 20th Jan 12:30PM - 01:00PM
Need a home loan?
We can help!
Set at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, this quality home makes an impressive statement to the rest of the street. With its sophisticated and elegant design this home is truly something special.
Upon entering the home, you are greeted by the two fantastic family living areas. One in the middle of the home and a separate media room to the left of the home. In the central living area, you will find the modern kitchen. This space has been thoughtfully designed with easy access to cupboards and cooking areas whilst boasting plenty of space and room to move.
Down the hallway you will find the bedrooms. All four bedrooms are spacious with large built in robes. The master suite features a mirrored built in robe with stylish ensuite. The main bathroom is modern with a large glass paneled shower and gleaming white vanity.
The perfect fusion of indoor and outdoor living allows a seamless transition from the main living areas through to the swimming pool. From the main living area, you step straight out onto the tiled, undercover entertaining area which overlooks the tropical pool and extensively landscaped yard.
The quality of this family home is obvious. With stainless steel kitchen appliances, state of the art fixtures and light fittings and stunning finishes in both bathrooms, you won't find better!
Storage and security are no issue at this home with the remote-controlled double garage with access from both sides of the property make storing boats, trailers and caravans a breeze.
You'll have hours of fun entertaining your friends and family at this fantastic home. Come and see for yourself!
• Large 784m2 allotment
• Large spacious layout with two family living areas
• Separate media room with timber floors
• Stunning designer kitchen with ample storage and bench space
• Four spacious bedrooms all with built in robes
• Master bedroom with ensuite
• Main bathroom is modern with large glass paneled shower
• Tiled, undercover entertaining area
• Stunning inground pool with pebbled surrounds and a large underwater seating area finished in stone
• Extensively landscaped gardens
• Double lock up, remote garage for your peace of mind
• Access from both sides of the home
• Fantastic location with proximity to shopping centers, schools and transportation
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Size: 784 m² (approx)
- Air Conditioning
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
About - 13 Henley Court, KIRWAN, QLD 4817