Need a home loan?
We can help!
Centrally positioned with parks a comfortable stroll away, this beautifully maintained 4 bedroom home offers comfortable family living within this competitive price range. The textures are warm, finishes appealing, the eye catching rear patio area just embraces mid afternoon breezes which are enjoyed throughout the home. This property was high and dry during the raising flood waters recently in Townsville.
The well thought out floor plan allows separation between all four bedrooms and the main living. Generous in size, the Master includes private ensuite and WIR and has been cleverly positioned to the front of the home away from the other bedrooms.
Once you enter the property, you are greeted with the main living area to the left and the main bedroom leading on from there. Progressing past the main living area you will find yourself in the middle of the home with options all around. The 3 carpeted bedroom all with built in and main bathroom are all located to the rear of the property.
The galley style kitchen is centrally located with plenty of bench space and leads out onto the larger than expected rear patio that has been built for entertaining.
The rear of the property offers plenty of room for the children to play and the side access gives you the option to house that boat, caravan or even built that dream shed.
The property is currently rented with long term tenants that are happy to continue.
Positioned well at the end of the cul de suc, this property is conveniently located close to the Willows shopping centres, respected schools and the Cannon Park dining precincts. Viewing is available this weekend, please call Martin McDonough 0438 174 898
* Beautifully maintained home positioned in a quiet cul de sac
* Cool modern tones compliment throughout
* Large galley style kitchen with generous cupboard space overlooking rear patio
* 4 Bedrooms, master to the Front of home and includes ensuite & WIR
* Air conditioned throughout
* Solar panels and a 2.7kw system
* Side access with room for that boat, caravan or new shed.
* Long term tenants that are happy to continue to live in the property for a long period of time.
* No rear neighbours
* Close to Willows shopping centre and Cannon Park dining precincts
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Size: 0 m² (approx)
- Air Conditioning
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
About - 12 Raptor Court, CONDON, QLD 4815