Need a home loan?
We can help!
This fabulous Queenslander has undergone an amazing transformation, bringing it gracefully into the 21st century and ready to meet the needs of today's families for generations to come. Traditional, Queenslander features mix seamlessly with modern, open-plan living, whilst the home's entertainment/living areas, three bedrooms, kitchen, two bathrooms, office, pool and more, meet modern-day needs to perfection. A delightful marriage of old and new in a quiet suburb close to picturesque Ross Creek. Say 'I do' now!
The property's location, on a larger-sized block of 1176sqm ensures that this delightful home, a stone's throw from Ross Creek, enjoys great peace and tranquillity. The front garden, bordered by a traditional white picket fence, is spacious and an impressive, single staircase is a fitting entrance to this well-maintained full-length timber deck and much-loved Queenslander.
Polished timber floors, tongue and groove walls and ornate architraves feature in the upper level of the home. The lounge and dining areas are open-plan and flow through to the ultra-contemporary kitchen and main bathroom. A separate lounge area near the front of the home makes a nice, quiet sitting or reading area away from the TV.
The master bedroom has been freshly carpeted along with the connecting home office or welcoming sanctuary for parents. An additional two carpeted bedrooms can also be found on this level as can the main family bathroom. The kitchen is modern, highly functional and attractive in neutral tones with ample cabinetry/drawers and workbench tops, double sink and gas cooktop.
Downstairs you will find a rumpus room that has been set up as a room for guests. Nearby is a large, separate lounge, perfect for the kids' TV viewing plus an additional, separate room that could meet any number of needs from playroom, teen retreat or hobby den!
A handy downstairs laundry, adjacent to the bar, and a bathroom with shower complete this home's expansive, downstairs' accommodation.
The in-ground pool is family-size and a nice stretch of lawn leads down to a generously sized, iron shed, perfect for the mower, gardening equipment, tools and more. A separate, open-sided structure with a roof and concrete floor has access to the rear lane that you can park more cards or that boat or caravan.
This delightful property, situated in an extremely peaceful location on the cusp of the city, is an entertainer's dream and a relaxing family home.
* Traditional Queenslander with modern-day space!
* Large 1176sqm allotment with rear laneway access
* A stone's throw from picturesque Ross Creek and local parks
* Open plan lounge/dining and kitchen
* Master bedroom with additional room for an office or parents retreat
* Family bathroom upstairs
* Polished timber floors, tongue and groove walls and ornate architraves
* Spacious, length of the house undercover, timber deck
* Huge entertainer's spacious rumpus area
* Convenient laundry area adjacent to the bar
* Handy, second bathroom with shower
* Additional room for hobbies, play area, teen retreat, you name it!
* Office/study with separate downstairs entrance, great home-based office
* Large, family-size, in ground pool
* Spacious front yard with shaded parking area for two cars
* Large closed-in iron shed for the mower, tools and camping gear
* Separate open-sided structure with roof and concrete floor with 3 car access
* On the cusp of the city
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Size: 1176 m² (approx)
- Air Conditioning
- Garage Spaces: 4
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
About - 12 Queens Road, RAILWAY ESTATE, QLD 4810