Need a home loan?
We can help!
Located in a cul-de-sac within the popular family-friendly estate North Shore, developed by Stocklands, is this impressive 225sqm home is situated only minutes away from the brand new North Shore State School.
The home is vacant making it easy to visualise the new lifestyle you can enjoy in this spacious property.
As you enter the property through its stylish double doors, you immediately step into the heart of the home, a spacious and light-filled central room with soaring high cathedral ceilings.
The kitchen is highly functional with an ample supply of cabinets, drawers and workbench tops, a large pantry and a double sink that is incorporated into a workbench top overlooking the rear open plan living and dining area. Cleaning up without missing out on entertainment is guaranteed! The undercover patio has dual access from this area through glass sliding doors or from the separate family lounge area.
Clever design has placed the master bedroom, with its own WIR and ensuite, in the opposite wing from the three other bedrooms creating a great sense of privacy for parents. The main family bathroom, with shower over bath, conveniently services the three other bedrooms and a separate toilet is ideal for guests. All bedrooms have built-in mirror/vinyl sliding robes and carpets.
The 636sqm allotment is easy to maintain, consisting mostly of lawn and manageable garden beds along the fence creating additional privacy. At the rear of the property additional, lockable 3m x 3m garden shed. This is perfect to store power tools, kids bikes and other items that usually take up space in the garage. This property was built in 2007 and is in fantastic condition.
Burdell is fast becoming the suburb that has it all! Woolworths plus 13 specialty stores, Bunnings, medical services, the Northern Beaches Leisure Centre and a 24 hour gym all at your doorstep.
Looking for open spaces without the requirement of maintenance, then why not enjoy the nine parks, eight playgrounds, 9km of walking trails and 300 hectares of bushland surrounding your new home.
• Omega stainless steel dishwasher, oven and stovetop
• Kitchen includes ample supply of cabinets, drawers and workbench tops plus spacious pantry
• Large entertainment patio area with double access
• Split system air-conditioning to main living and master bedroom
• Box air conditioning to additional bedrooms
• Master bedroom includes generous WIR with both His and Hers shelving units
• Mirror/vinyl panel sliding robes with built ins in three bedrooms
• Spacious main bathroom with a shower over the bath
• Spacious laundry with included wall mounts installed for the dryer
• Two generous sized sliding door linen closets with large broom closet
• Breath taking high cathedral ceilings in the heart of the home
• 3m x 3m Lockable garden shed to rear of the property
• 636sqm allotment
• Property built in 2007
• NBN connected
• Close to local private and public schools
• 3 minutes from local amenity such as Woolworths, Bunnings, medical centre and specialty stores
• 9 local parks and 8 local playgrounds plus 9km of walking trials
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Size: 636 m² (approx)
- Air Conditioning
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
About - 12 Cosette Court, BURDELL, QLD 4818