Need a home loan?
We can help!
Looks can be very deceiving when you arrive at the door step of 10 Winifred Street, Mundingburra. Once you step inside you will be greeted by this stylish and unique home that has all the conveniences of modern living with a delightful essence of yesteryear. The new age Queenslander-style, polished wood floors throughout are reminiscent of a bygone era, combine seamlessly with the spacious, light and airy modern design. A large, traditionally sized allotment of 1032m2, in the family-friendly surburb of Mundingburra, completes the idyllic package.
As you enter the house through the front door you will be wowed by the breathtaking view that awaits you. The true size of this executive style property is in front of your eyes with formal dining / lounge, kitchen, theatre room and the view straight down the length of the property to the main bedroom.
The open-plan design of the living areas, separated by the two timber decks either side of the property have an inviting and welcoming affect.
The first room, on entering the property is a spacious lounge, perfect as a second TV room for the kids when mum and dad want to enjoy some privacy. This room flows through in 2 directions, to the right you will find the carpeted theatre room with a large big screen, the 4th bedroom and the uniquely positioned study or small office. The second direction leads you onto a much larger, living area combining second lounge, dining and the kitchen with access to the undercover timber patio areas through glass sliding doors. The remaining 3 bedrooms and the 2 bathrooms are at the rear of the property.
The spacious kitchen with pantry, double sink, easy-care tiled backsplash, breakfast bar for those early morning breakfasts and metres of workbench are an entertainer's paradise. The kitchen faces the main outdoor entertaining area for those early morning coffees or afternoon BBQs and this property has the added bonus of another timber patio area to the rear of the kitchen. Yes, this property has 2 outdoor entertaining areas at your disposal.
The main bedroom with ensuite and built-in robes are positioned to the rear of the property for privacy and is larger than the usual main bedroom. It has access to the rear of the property via a patio and timber stairs.
Atmospheric down lights feature throughout the home and add to its aesthetic appeal and ambient light streams through its many full length windows. The neutrally toned paintwork is the perfect blank canvas for adding personality and style with colourful artworks and soft furnishings.
To the right of the home is side access and a long concrete driveway that leads to a 7.5m x 12m shed, enclosed workshop at rear and open carport at front.
The large, low-maintenance garden features a delightful children's play area with wooden cubby house, slide, sandbox, all shaded by mature palms and natives.
This property blends the best of contemporary living with some of the finest features of yesteryear, creating a delightful family home.
* 4 generously-sized bedrooms with polished timber floors
* Ensuite to main with access to rear yard for privacy
* Generous 1032m2 allotment featuring low maintenance tropical gardens
* Quality kitchen with pantry, double sink & ample cabinets & workbench
* Spacious lounge plus additional 2nd lounge/dining area
* Warm & inviting polished wood floors throughout
* Theatre room made for entertaining the kids
* 2 timber decks on either side of the property
* Neutrally toned decor, perfect for accessorising
* Air conditioning throughout
* LED downlights
* Double car 6 x 6m garage with added 6x6m carport
* Shady children's play area with cubby, slide, sandbox & swing
* Quiet position in middle of the street with minimal through traffic
* Solar system in place with 20 panels
* Heat pump hot water system
* Green toned Smart Glass
* Cross-flow ventilation and wide eaves
* Room to the rear of the property for the inground pool
* Side access to the rear garage.
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Size: 1032 m² (approx)
- Air Conditioning
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
About - 10 Winifred Street, MUNDINGBURRA, QLD 4812