Tue 28th May 17:30
Inspect this home
Sun 19th May 09:45AM - 10:15AM
Need a home loan?
We can help!
This uniquely designed square faade of symmetrical lines with eye-catching colours situated on a generous 815sqm corner allotment is a stand out from the crowd! Located in Douglas, this executive style five bedroom home fronts onto stunning parklands and features uninterrupted views of the Ross River. Douglas is an area renowned for its family-friendly atmosphere.
This pristine property boasts two family living areas, theatre room, two outdoor entertainment areas and five bedrooms that could easily convert one bedroom to be used as a study, you decide!
The impressive entrance with double timber feature doors opens onto a tiled entry foyer, creating a great spot to greet your guests. On either side of this foyer are two spacious entertainment areas which could also be used as a family room and lounge room. The luxury, award winning designed kitchen styled in beautiful, crisp white has endless storage and space. With a large walk in pantry, double sink, easy-care tiled splashback, breakfast bar for those early morning breakfast and metres of workbench, this kitchen is an entertainer's paradise. The kitchen faces the rear outdoor entertaining area for those early morning coffees or afternoon BBQ's. This property has the added bonus of another private courtyard area to the side of the home. Yes, this property has TWO outdoor entertainment areas at your disposal!
The generous 385.5sqm home has been carefully designed with several well thought out features. The five double sized bedrooms are fully carpeted with a generous walk-in robe to bedroom two and built-in sliding robes to the remaining three bedrooms. The master bedroom has an incredible His and Her walk-in robe that needs to be seen to be believed. Featuring marble look tiles throughout, this impressive ensuite includes tiles from floor to ceiling and it's very own sunken bath is perfect for those relaxing evenings.
The pool is extremely inviting with its waterfall feature and extra large umbrella providing plenty of shade. It is overlooked by the undercover, tiled patio that includes a built in BBQ, bench space and sink, creating an ideal spot for entertaining and alfresco dining.
With a very accommodating three car garage with automatic panel lift doors, this extra space is very versatile and opens plenty of opportunities for uses such as extra storage for dads toys, the family bikes or even your very own work space.
- Split system to bedrooms and ducted system to living areas
- Five double size carpeted bedrooms
- Master bedroom with views of the lap-pool and to the river
- Ensuite with spa and twin vanities
- His and Her walk-in robe that needs to be seen to believe
- Award winning kitchen with ample cupboards and bench space
- Theatre room to watch the movies or sporting events
- Rumpus/pool room
- Rear patio with built-in outdoor kitchen area
- Formal lap swimming pool complete with waterfall
- Vacu-Maid and security system
- 5kW solar panel
- Garage to accommodate three cars with automatic panel lift doors
- Fully automatic irrigation system
- Corner allotment 815m2 with low maintenance, established gardens
- Generous home of 385.5sqm providing plenty of space for the whole family
- Exposed aggregate path to perimeter of house
- Stormwater to street
- River and parklands across the road
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Size: 815 m² (approx)
- Alarm System
- Air Conditioning
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
About - 1 Riverwalk Way, DOUGLAS, QLD 4814