Inspect this home
Sun 16th Jun 10:00AM - 10:30AM
Need a home loan?
We can help!
This 563sqm corner allotment is located walking distance from great local amenities, imagine walking the kids to school with St Clare's Catholic School, Townsville Grammar School North Shore and childcare centre, Petit Early Learning Journey all situated near your new home!
With position, lifestyle and location in your favour, the home is now vacant with the vendor committed to selling, be inspired with the opportunities this property has to offer.
As you enter the property through the private double gates located across your driveway, you immediately feel a sense of security and privacy. The open plan living areas are light and airy, tiled and showcase plenty of natural light from the extended sliding doors and large feature window.
This cleverly designed home has the master bedroom at the front and the other three bedrooms tucked away quietly at the side of the home, perfect for privacy.
The extended outdoor entertaining area has three entries from the main bedroom, kitchen and dining room, offering an easily accessible, large, alfresco retreat. Purpose built for relaxing or entertaining, this home will perfectly suites those seeking low maintenance living. Surrounded by plenty of natural landscape, you can even hear the chirping of birds from the moment you step onto the property.
This home is situated in the prestigious and popular development of North Shore, an estate purposely designed to foster community cohesiveness through an abundance of family-friendly recreational areas, playgrounds, BBQ facilities, fitness stations and more. This home offers families every modern convenience for a fabulous new lifestyle.
Burdell is fast becoming the suburb that has it all! Woolworths plus 13 specialty stores, Bunnings, medical services, the Northern Beaches Leisure Centre and a 24 hour gym all at your doorstep.
Looking for open spaces without the requirement of maintenance, then why not enjoy the nine parks, eight playgrounds, 9km of walking trails and 300 hectares of bushland surrounding your new home.
Features of the property:
• Dual porched entries at front and rear of property
• Stainless steel Omega oven and electric cooktop
• Wide fridge space including plumbed tap for water
• Double shower heads in master ensuite with double vanity and plenty of storage
• Sliding glass doors from master bedroom open onto the extended patio
• Plenty of natural light through the house
• Security screens throughout with refreshing breezes all year round
• Three entrances onto extended patio create an plenty of open space
• Split system air-conditioning throughout with ceiling fans
• Private gates providing plenty of security located to front of the driveway
• Shower over bath in main bathroom
• Sliding linen cupboard in laundry with added broom storage and shelving
• Kitchen includes ample supply of cabinets, drawers and bench tops plus spacious pantry
• Mirror/vinyl panel sliding robes with built ins in two bedrooms
• 203sqm home situated on a 563sqm allotment
• Concrete pathway along one side of the home and an extended concrete pad off the outdoor patio, perfect for the low maintenance lifestyle
• Walking distance to St Clare's Catholic School, Townsville Grammar School North Shore and Petit Early Learning Journey Childcare Centre
• Great amenities at your doorstep with Bunnings, Woolworths plus 13 specialty stores, medical services, 24 hour gym and the Northern Beaches Leisure Centre only minutes away.
• Ideal for a first home buyer, young family or a savvy investor seeking a prime location home with local amenity at your doorstep
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Size: 563 m² (approx)
- Air Conditioning
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking
- Theatre Room
About - 1 Masthead Avenue, BURDELL, QLD 4818