Need a home loan?
We can help!
The soft curved slopes of this propertys roofline, combined with its impressive entrance portico, manicured lawns and stunning landscaping, gives this home tremendous street appeal. Situated on a generous, 880sqm corner allotment in one of Townsvilles most popular suburbs, this beautifully presented home offers families an enviable lifestyle, state of the art luxury with attractive parkland across the road and idyllic riverside walks on its doorstep.
The impressive entrance portico opens onto a tiled entry foyer, creating a great spot to greet your guests. On the left side of this foyer, you will enter the kids playroom that then leads to the impressive, home cinema. Designed and engineered by one of Australias most awarded cinema design businesses, fully sound engineered and insulated with professional quality visual and audio technology " you will think you are at the movie theatre!
To the right of the Foyer, you are then greeted by the stunning, HIA award winning kitchen which overlooks the open plan living and dining spaces. The kitchen is the entertainers dream, complete with high quality Miele appliances and Blum technology in all 2pac cupboards. Through the combination of Blum Servo drive, Blum Motion, Blum Aventos, Orga Lines and Tandem Box, the drawers and overhead cupboards open with just a touch. A full list of appliances is available on request.
The soaring high ceilings and neutral dcor throughout give a wonderful feeling of space. The floor to ceiling glass windows to the open plan living spaces, capture beautiful views of the sparkling in-ground pool and paved entertainment area beyond, bringing the outdoors in. There is also a well designed bar area fitted with 3 wine fridges and your very own coffee machine and ice maker to make sure your guests have everything at their finger tips.
Upstairs there are four, oversized bedrooms which all include Cbus system, sensor lights and motorised window coverings. The master bedroom opens out to your very own private balcony with relaxing views of Mount Stuart, parkland and the Ross River. The current owners are using the 5th bedroom (downstairs) as a convenient office or guest accommodation that has its own bathroom located beside the laundry.
All three bathrooms have floor to ceiling tiles, stone vanity bench tops, unique taps with temperature controlled LED lights and are fitted with the finest quality fixtures and fittings. The main bathroom and ensuite provide a choice of an overhead drop shower or a wall/hand held shower with massage function.
Annandale Central and Bunnings are just a short drive away, as is The Precinct, offering boutique convenience shopping. The new RSL Stadium and Murray Sporting complex is within jogging distance and walking distance to the stunning Ross River. Enjoy an idyllic and highly convenient lifestyle in this sought-after location just ten minutes from the city.
- Gourmet designed kitchen with Miele appliances and the latest cooking techniques of induction, steam, barbecue and chef grill.
- Full Cbus technology installed through the home that can be controlled by the touch of your finger with various touch pads positioned around the property.
- 3 car garage (with 1 garage being used for a workshop and gym area)
- Full home security system
- Idyllic riverside walks on your doorstep
- Attractive parkland for the kids over the road
- A 5kw Solar Power grid connect solar power system which includes 27 190 watt Suntech Solar panels and a 5 kw Xantrex inverter
- Impressive entrance portico opening onto tiled internal foyer
- State of the art sound proofed cinema with 3D projector and a 7.2 speaker setup
- Four good-sized, carpeted bedrooms, three with built-in-robes, master with spacious WIR
- All windows of this home enjoy relaxing garden views
- Ducted vacuum system
- Laundry with sink, 2pac cupboards, ample storage and fitted with a laundry shoot.
- Tiled alfresco area overlooking the pool
- Large inground pool with comfortable seats and waterfall feature
- 880sqm allotment, beautifully landscaped, auto-irrigated
- Side passageway and extremely private
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Land Size: 880 m² (approx)
- Alarm System
- Air Conditioning
- Garage Spaces: 3
About - 1 Escott Place, ANNANDALE, QLD 4814