Need a home loan?
We can help!
This pristine, now vacant property has an impeccable pedigree having recently come out of a DHA lease where regular and careful maintenance is all part of the package! Add to this a fresh coat of paint, both internally and externally and you'll feel like you're moving into a brand, new home!
Surrounded by equally well-maintained and presentable homes in a great part of Kirwan, close to the Cowboys and the golf course, this light and airy home is situated on a low-maintenance and fully-irrigated allotment of 684sqm.
The open-plan living areas include spacious lounge, a tiled dining area and an additional tiled family area with glass sliding door access onto the undercover patio. The kitchen has ample cabinetry, drawers and workbench surface and a double sink which overlooks the rear patio and garden.
The master bedroom has its own WIR and ensuite with shower. The three other bedrooms, all tiled, have built-in-robes. The main bathroom has both shower and bath with a separate toilet for convenience. The laundry with sink and linen storage is adjacent.
Externally, there is garaging for two cars plus convenient side access for the boat or caravan. Cowboy fans and golfing enthusiasts will appreciate the close proximity of Dairy Farmers' Stadium and the golf course!
* Carefully maintained, ex-DHA lease home
* Great neighbourhood, surrounded by well-presented homes
* Recently painted internally and externally
* Open-plan, tiled kitchen/dining/family living
* Four bedrooms, all with built-in-robes
* Master with WIR and ensuite
* Family bathroom with shower and bath, separate toilet, laundry
* Air conditioning throughout
* Undercover rear patio
* 684sqm of low-maintenance gardens, fully irrigated
* Garaging for two cars, convenient side access for the boat or caravan
* Close to the Cowboys' stadium and the golf course!
* Minutes from Willows Shopping Centre and Riverway
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Size: 684 m² (approx)
- Air Conditioning
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
About - 1 Chaimberlane Place, KIRWAN, QLD 4817