Need a home loan?
We can help!
This well-maintained 2 level, 2 bedroom unit has its own front yard and is part of a small complex of six in a prime location just minutes from The Strand, cafes and the city centre. The complex is neat and well-cared for with attractive landscaping and the unit is decoratively fresh and inviting. Whether you're investing or nesting, this modern unit is worthy of close inspection.
When entering the first level of the unit, you will be greeted by the open plan living area that is well presented with fresh neutral dcor, attractive blinds and fans throughout.
There is the 2nd bathroom with shower and toilet, the laundry and access to the rear door that leads you to your very own outside secure storage.
Upstairs you will find the main living area is open-plan, which includes kitchen and dining. The kitchen has an ample supply of cabinets, drawers and workbench surface and the sink overlooks the side of the unit. Split-system air conditioning keeps this area cool.
The two bedrooms are tiled throughout and both have built-in-robes, blinds and air-conditioning. The main bathroom has vast amounts of space with a vanity, shower and large bathtub for those nights you just want to sit back and relax.
The complex has a large in ground swimming pool to the rear with plenty of room for the kids to play or entertain your friends with an undercover area.
This unit has been freshly paint internally and new carpet has been installed on the staircase so everything is done and ready for you to move into.
Situated within easy walking distance to the Strand, coffee shops, restaurants and local schools, this unit's location is a huge drawcard for nesters and investors alike.
* Attractive, well-maintained complex of six units
* Great central location, minutes from the Strand
* Freshly painted internally and new carpet to the stairs
* Spacious tiled open-plan living/dining/kitchen with split system air con
* Fresh neutral dcor, fans and blinds throughout
* Kitchen with ample cabinets, drawers & workbench, sink with garden views
* Two tiled bedrooms with built-in-robes & air-conditioners
* Bathroom with vanity, shower and toilet
* Internal storage cupboard
* Small stretch of low maintenance side lawn
* Secure garaging for one car
* Minutes to the city and the Strand!
- Property Type: Unit
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Size: 0 m² (approx)
- Air Conditioning
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
About - 1/130 Eyre Street, NORTH WARD, QLD 4810