Simplistic in design with everything the family needs. The Aon is an ideal home for the smaller family. Open plan living remains the focus of the Aon. With everything you need and nothing that you don't, this is definitely family living at its best.
- 900mm Omega stainless steel appliances
- Ceiling fans
- Exposed aggregate driveway
- Faade options available
- LED downlights
- Remote garage door
- Split-system air conditioning
- Vinyl planks and tiles throughout
- FREE landscaping package (includes fencing, turf, irrigation & gardens)
A community that is only minutes away from Townsville's city centre, Harris Crossing gives you a new lifestyle choice. Surrounded by lush parkland and bordered by the Bohle River, Harris Crossing is located close to all the day-to-day services you need.
- 3 Minutes to Willows Shopping Centre.
- 3 Minutes to Reading Cinemas and the Cannon Park Entertainment Precinct.
- 4 Minutes from the Riverway Lagoons and Arts Centre.
- 4-6 Minutes from quality childcare, primary and high schools.
- Walking distance to fresh water fishing holes along the banks of the Bohle River.
Be part of a dynamic community that is fast-growing, affordable and ideally located to suit your lifestyle needs. It's your chance to build a brand new home in a progressive and modern community, that's all about convenience and the flexibility to live life the way you want.
- Located in the heart of Thuringowa Central, just 12km from the Townsville CBD.
- When complete 800 families will call Harris Crossing home, on blocks ranging from 390sqm-1030sqm.
- Enjoy more than 70 hectares of proposed parkland and green space which will include playgrounds, boardwalks, picnic areas, walking trails and natural riverbank access to the banks of the Bohle River.
- With the Ring Road close by, you're well connected to Lavarack Barracks, Townsville Hospital and JCU, all within a few minutes' drive.
*The property shown in this advertisement is a house and land package and not currently constructed. Images and photographs on this website may depict fixtures, finishes and features either not supplied the builder or not included in any price stated. These items include butler's kitchens, bifolding or stacking doors, swimming pools, pool decks, fences, landscaping - including planter boxes, retaining walls, water features, pergolas, screens and decorative landscaping items such as fencing and outdoor kitchens and barbeques. Additional allowances for fencing, turf and landscaping as per covenant guidelines applies and is not included in the package price stated.
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Size: 416 m² (approx)
- Air Conditioning
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
About - | Lot 45 | Taravale Street, BOHLE PLAINS, QLD 4817