Space. Storage. Serenity. The Swanlea provides a central hub of the home with the dining, kitchen and living as the centrepiece, and still allows the family to enjoy their own individual space. The large master bedroom features a walk through robe and private ensuite, and the three bedrooms are spread out providing privacy. With a separate theatre room, study nook and walk through pantry, the Swanlea design makes an exceptional home for modern family living.
Contact our team for more information.
A community that is only minutes away from Townsville's city centre, Harris Crossing gives you a new lifestyle choice. Surrounded by lush parkland and bordered by the Bohle River, Harris Crossing is located close to all the day-to-day services you need.
- 3 Minutes to Willows Shopping Centre.
- 3 Minutes to Reading Cinemas and the Cannon Park Entertainment Precinct.
- 4 Minutes from the Riverway Lagoons and Arts Centre.
- 4-6 Minutes from quality childcare, primary and high schools.
- Walking distance to fresh water fishing holes along the banks of the Bohle River.
Be part of a dynamic community that is fast-growing, affordable and ideally located to suit your lifestyle needs. It's your chance to build a brand new home in a progressive and modern community, that's all about convenience and the flexibility to live life the way you want.
- Located in the heart of Thuringowa Central, just 12km from the Townsville CBD.
- When complete 800 families will call Harris Crossing home, on blocks ranging from 390sqm-1030sqm.
- Enjoy more than 70 hectares of proposed parkland and green space which will include playgrounds, boardwalks, picnic areas, walking trails and natural riverbank access to the banks of the Bohle River.
- With the Ring Road close by, you're well connected to Lavarack Barracks, Townsville Hospital and JCU, all within a few minutes' drive.
*The property shown in this advertisement is a house and land package and not currently constructed. Images and photographs on this website may depict fixtures, finishes and features either not supplied the builder or not included in any price stated. These items include butler's kitchens, bifolding or stacking doors, swimming pools, pool decks, fences, landscaping - including planter boxes, retaining walls, water features, pergolas, screens and decorative landscaping items such as fencing and outdoor kitchens and barbeques. Additional allowances for fencing, turf and landscaping as per covenant guidelines applies and is not included in the package price stated.
**Prices subject to change.
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Size: 440 m² (approx)
- Garage Spaces: 2
About - Lot 224 | Harwood Street, BOHLE PLAINS, QLD 4817