This spectacular 315m2 under roof home design featuring four bedrooms, kids retreat, family room and stunning alfresco dining area, this home really has it all. You'll have plenty of room for the boat, shed and pool in Eden Park.
Contact our team for more information.
Setting a new standard in park residential living, Eden Park is the perfect combination of both lifestyle and location, offering park residential living that's no more than 3 minutes away from shops, schools and other important amenities.
Eden Park is located in the heart of the Northern Beaches, one of Townsville's most popular thriving suburbs. Park residential living means you'll have more room for all the things you've always wanted.
- Walking distance to the Eden Park playgrounds including picnic area, BBQ area, and basketball court.
- Walking distance to St Anthony's Catholic College
- 3 minutes to Deeragun Shopping precinct - 3 minutes to the Medical Centre
- 5 minutes to Willows Shopping Centre, Cannon Park and Riverway Lagoons and Arts Centre via the Ring Road
- 10 minutes to Bushland Beach and boat ramp
- You're well connected to Lavarack Barracks, Townsville University Hospital and JCU, all within 20 minutes drive via the Ring Road
*The property shown in this advertisement is a house and land package and not currently constructed. Images and photographs on this website may depict fixtures, finishes and features either not supplied the builder or not included in any price stated. These items include butler's kitchens, bifolding or stacking doors, swimming pools, pool decks, fences, landscaping - including planter boxes, retaining walls, water features, pergolas, screens and decorative landscaping items such as fencing and outdoor kitchens and barbeques. Additional allowances for fencing, turf and landscaping as per covenant guidelines applies and is not included in the package price stated.
**Prices subject to change.
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Size: 2001 m² (approx)
- Garage Spaces: 2
About - Lot 185 Gladesville Street, JENSEN, QLD 4818