This design showcases a wonderful blend of space and style. Built for family living, you will love the kitchen with a walk in pantry and breakfast bar, great for afternoon snacks. The open plan living areas create fantastic family atmosphere. The bright and breezy living area is amazing for entertaining with sliding doors out onto your alfresco area. A functional Study and activity room located away from the main living areas offer flexibility for all lifestyles, whilst the four large bedrooms make for a perfect family home.
- Stylish upgraded Hamptons facade included
- Fujitsu air conditioning throughout
- 2.7m wall height
- High end designer level fixtures and fittings throughout
- Custom kitchen with butlers pantry and servery
- Stone benchtops with undermount sink and waterfall end
- Built in cabinetry to laundry
- Fully fenced with dual access (single and double gates)
- Irrigated turf and gardens forward of house included
- 6m x 6m Trimdeck shed on concrete slab included
- Views and access to parkland forward and rear
A community that is only minutes away from Townsville's city centre, Harris Crossing gives you a new lifestyle choice. Surrounded by lush parkland and bordered by the Bohle River, Harris Crossing is located close to all the day-to-day services you need.
- 3 Minutes to Willows Shopping Centre.
- 3 Minutes to Reading Cinemas and the Cannon Park Entertainment Precinct.
- 4 Minutes from the Riverway Lagoons and Arts Centre.
- 4-6 Minutes from quality childcare, primary and high schools.
- Walking distance to fresh water fishing holes along the banks of the Bohle River.
Be part of a dynamic community that is fast-growing, affordable and ideally located to suit your lifestyle needs. It's your chance to build a brand new home in a progressive and modern community, that's all about convenience and the flexibility to live life the way you want.
- Located in the heart of Thuringowa Central, just 12km from the Townsville CBD.
- When complete 800 families will call Harris Crossing home, on blocks ranging from 390sqm-1030sqm.
- Enjoy more than 70 hectares of proposed parkland and green space which will include playgrounds, boardwalks, picnic areas, walking trails and natural riverbank access to the banks of the Bohle River.
- With the Ring Road close by, you're well connected to Lavarack Barracks, Townsville Hospital and JCU, all within a few minutes' drive.
*The property shown in this advertisement is a house and land package and not currently constructed. Images and photographs on this website may depict fixtures, finishes and features either not supplied the builder or not included in any price stated. These items include butler's kitchens, bifolding or stacking doors, swimming pools, pool decks, fences, landscaping - including planter boxes, retaining walls, water features, pergolas, screens and decorative landscaping items such as fencing and outdoor kitchens and barbeques. Additional allowances for fencing, turf and landscaping as per covenant guidelines applies and is not included in the package price stated.
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Size: 900 m² (approx)
- Garage Spaces: 2
About - Lot 173 | Kingsborough Court, BOHLE PLAINS, QLD 4817