Everything has been thought of in the Northside to make it perfect for the growing family. The huge 273m2 home includes 4 spacious bedrooms, 2 large open plan living areas, butler's pantry and a covered outdoor entertainment area.
- Fujitsu reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
- Security screens
- Oversize front door
- High ceilings throughout
- Smooth external render
- Upgraded C2 wind rating
- Custom kitchen with stone benchtops and waterfall ends, overhead cabinetry with plaster bulkhead over, and full butlers pantry
- SMEG appliances including induction cooktop and dishwasher
- Built-in robes to all bedrooms (except Master) with mirror doors and shelving included
- Luxury ensuite to Master bed with freestanding bath and designer grade tapware
- Designer upgrade floor coverings throughout
- Alfresco fully tiled
- LED lighting and generous electrical allowance
- Double and single gate access
- Irrigation to full block, with turf and garden bed included forward of house
A community that is only minutes away from Townsville's city centre, Harris Crossing gives you a new lifestyle choice. Surrounded by lush parkland and bordered by the Bohle River, Harris Crossing is located close to all the day-to-day services you need.
- 3 Minutes to Willows Shopping Centre.
- 3 Minutes to Reading Cinemas and the Cannon Park Entertainment Precinct.
- 4 Minutes from the Riverway Lagoons and Arts Centre.
- 4-6 Minutes from quality childcare, primary and high schools.
- Walking distance to fresh water fishing holes along the banks of the Bohle River.
Be part of a dynamic community that is fast-growing, affordable and ideally located to suit your lifestyle needs. It's your chance to build a brand new home in a progressive and modern community, that's all about convenience and the flexibility to live life the way you want.
- Located in the heart of Thuringowa Central, just 12km from the Townsville CBD.
- When complete 800 families will call Harris Crossing home, on blocks ranging from 390sqm-1030sqm.
- Enjoy more than 70 hectares of proposed parkland and green space which will include playgrounds, boardwalks, picnic areas, walking trails and natural riverbank access to the banks of the Bohle River.
- With the Ring Road close by, you're well connected to Lavarack Barracks, Townsville Hospital and JCU, all within a few minutes' drive.
*The property shown in this advertisement is a house and land package and not currently constructed. Images and photographs on this website may depict fixtures, finishes and features either not supplied the builder or not included in any price stated. These items include butler's kitchens, bifolding or stacking doors, swimming pools, pool decks, fences, landscaping - including planter boxes, retaining walls, water features, pergolas, screens and decorative landscaping items such as fencing and outdoor kitchens and barbeques. Additional allowances for fencing, turf and landscaping as per covenant guidelines applies and is not included in the package price stated.
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Size: 939 m² (approx)
- Garage Spaces: 2
About - Lot 160 | Kingsborough Court, BOHLE PLAINS, QLD 4817