Maidment Group is one of the largest fully integrated, privately-owned, property developers in North Queensland, with a diverse range of projects covering residential sub-division, new home construction, medium density residential development, commercial landscaping & irrigation.
M Scapes is the landscaping, construction & maintenance division of Maidment Group, and services a broad range of clients, from small-scale residential landscaping projects to large-scale civil construction works.
About the Role
As the Construction Manager, your role will cover the full scope of active projects being delivered by Maidment Group, with a particular focus on the delivery and maintenance of large-scale commercial landscaping and irrigation works within our residential communities.
The applicant must be a self-starter, with strong time and people management skills, and have a proven understanding of landscape contracting and a strong commitment to delivering projects on-time and on-budget.
The applicant will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the M Scapes team and must exhibit strong leadership & people management skills, proven ability to develop culture which encourages and promotes excellence, professionalism, teamwork and being accountable.
Some of the key requirements for the role are as follows:
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Estimating and tender management
- Program and schedule works
- Procurement of materials and resources
- Coordinate construction & landscaping teams daily workflow
- Liaising with internal and external staff, sub-contractors, and suppliers to successfully deliver project requirements.
- Budgets and forecasting
- Experience using Microsoft Project or similar software.
- Strong computer skills for staff & machinery scheduling is essential
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in commercial landscaping
- Background in Civil construction would be advantageous but not essential.
$80,000 - $120,000 negotiable based on experience and qualifications, plus company vehicle & phone.
Applications can be submitted in confidence to Maidment Group by emailing your resume to [email protected]