Landscaping & Irrigation specialist, and General Maintenance Position/s
Maidment Group is one of the largest fully integrated, privately-owned, property developers in North Queensland, with a diverse range of projects covering residential sub-division, new home construction, medium density residential development, commercial landscaping & irrigation.
M Scapes is the landscaping, construction & maintenance division of Maidment Group, and services a broad range of clients, from small-scale residential landscaping projects to large-scale civil construction works.
About the Role
M Scapes is looking for enthusiastic individuals to join the team to assist with landscaping, irrigation installation and general maintenance within our residential communities on a full time, casual or part-time basis.
If you have landscaping experience, or consider yourself a green thumb, this is an opportunity for you!
- Landscaping and General Maintenance position/s available
- Casual, part-time or full-time – flexible hours and weekend work available
- Ideal opportunity for those currently working part-time, if you're semi-retired or a school leaver - enquire within.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Mowing & Snipping (Zero-turn mower experience essential)
- Weeding & spraying
- General machine maintenance
- Irrigation installation
- Previous landscaping experience essential
- Open driver’s licence is a must (MR or HR licence advantageous but not essential)
- Experience with power tools & machinery
- Knowledge with irrigation (preferred but not essential )
- Safely use and maintain company equipment, tools and vehicles
- Follow all safety policies and procedures and safe job practices
Applications can be submitted in confidence to Maidment Group by emailing your resume to [email protected]